Office of Continuing Education
Online Registration Portal
Our mission is to provide diverse educational opportunities designed to assist health care professionals advance their knowledge and skills. Please use this site to research and register for CE seminars, webinars and online courses we offer.
1. All customers must sign in to create a profile.
2. Creating a profile is free, quick and easy.
3. Once you have created a profile, you will sign in to check out and make payments online.
After you create your profile
1. Sign in using your username and password.
2. Select one of the topic areas on the left to search for a seminar, webinar or online course.
3. Add it to your cart.
4. Continue shopping for more courses, or checkout to purchase the course(s) you picked.
5. Enter in your credit card information.
6. Receive a receipt and confirmation letter via email.
CBI Cards: Please call (952) 885-5446 to redeem your card. They cannot be used to purchase via the online shopping cart.
Transcripts/CE Hours: Transcripts for courses you complete or attend are automatically emailed every month. Check for accuracy upon receipt and file it away for reference.
Historical Records: CE Transcripts for anything you completed prior to Jan. 1, 2019 are in our old system. Call 952-885-5446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
Questions? (952) 885-5446 or email@example.com.