Office of Continuing Education
Online Registration Portal
Welcome to the new registration portal for online courses and seminars offered through the Office of Continuing Education at Northwestern Health Sciences University!Our mission is to provide diverse educational opportunities designed to assist health care professionals advance their knowledge and skills.
- All customers must sign in to create an online profile.
- Creating an online profile is free, quick and easy.
- Once you have created a profile, you will log in to check out and make payments online.
After you create your profile
- Select one of the topic areas on the left to search for a seminar or online course.
- Add it to your cart.
- Continue shopping for more courses, or checkout to purchase the course(s) you picked.
- Enter in your credit card information.
- Receive a receipt and confirmation letter via email.
Please note: CE Transcripts for anything you completed prior to Jan. 1 2019 are in our old system. Call 952-885-5446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
CBI Cards: Please stop by or call us to redeem your card. They cannot be used to purchase via the online shopping cart.
If you have questions about the new registration system, please contact us at (952) 885-5446 or email@example.com.