CE Seminar Proposal
Thank you for your interest in working with Northwestern Health Sciences University’s Continuing Education department. This form can be used to propose educational seminars targeting health professionals. Our mission and vision statements are:
Our Mission - Northwestern Health Sciences University prepares the next generation of healthcare professionals to deliver and advance health care.
Our Vision - We are a premier health sciences university creating a healthier world. Live, Learn, Serve Healthy!
Before completing the proposal, we suggest you browse our seminar listings to see what seminars we are currently promoting.
- Completed CE Seminar Proposal form
- Detailed hour-by-hour outline that includes the times
- Course description and three (3) learning objectives
- Current CV or resume from instructor(s) that includes contact information.
- Instructor(s) biography (1-2 paragraphs)
- If you are promoting the seminar include a copy of the advertising (PDF or Word document)
In order for your data to be saved on the seminar proposal form do a “File – Save As” and give it a unique name (i.e. the seminar name) before you attach it to the email.
Proposals are reviewed in the order they are received and it may take 6-8 weeks for us to respond. Pricing will be negotiated based upon the level of service we provide you. Incomplete proposals may not be considered. We recommend submitting your proposal at least 120 days prior to your seminar for best results.
Questions? Feel free to call Jenny at 952-887-1390.