Course Detail: TRAV-9071 - Tricks, Treats & Something Good to Eat!
Let's celebrate the fall season with fall-inspired treats from Wisconsin and a side of spooky (and not-so-spooky) tales of days gone by. During our online live tour, your Milwaukee expert will entertain you with lively stories of the city's history and culture, and share behind-the-scenes videos to see the spaces and meet the people unique to the topic at hand. We are excited to connect and share our stories and knowledge with you right in your own homes. To sweeten the experience, each guest will receive a box containing everything needed for an at-home Halloween party including:
- 1, 3-ounce bag of Creepy Corn popcorn popped fresh by Pop's Kettle Corn in Muskego.
- 1 milk chocolate Halloween variety pack from Ultimate Confections in Wauwatosa which includes dipped pretzel twists (7), a dipped Oreo and a chocolate ghost.
- 1, 1-ounce of the Spice House's Mulling Spices. Their perfect mix of cinnamon, allspice and cloves is enough to mull two bottles of wine or a gallon of cider.
- 1 original Ziegler Chocolate Bar, original to the Milwaukee George Ziegler Candy Co. In 1911, they were the first in the country to market a wrapped candy bar. Made by Ziegler's HALF NUTS in West Allis.
- 2 traditional soul cakes baked just for us using a recipe from the 1800's by La Tarte Bakery so that we can dive into the tradition of souling.
You can split the box with a friend and share the experience or keep all the treats for yourself. Virtual Tours also make a great gift or care package for a friend who loves travelling!
Items will be shipped to your home the week of the virtual tour. Registered participants will receive an email within 24 hours of the virtual tour that will include instructions, the link and tips for joining your Zoom meeting.
This learning opportunity is being offered in conjunction with Illinois Valley Community College. Registering for this program gives KCC permission to share your name and address with our distributor for the purpose of mailing your gift box directly to your home. Please give any special address information for delivery during the time of registration. If you wish to purchase this as a gift for another person, please call our office at 815-802-8206 to coordinate shipping details.
This course contains no sessions