Course Detail: LECT-7150 - Dazed and Confused - Employer Concerns Regarding the New Marijuana Legislation
This course covers the legal aspects of the new marijuana legislation.
- The differences between Illinois' medical marijuana law and recreational marijuana legislation
- Recreational legislation implications for employers
- A review of OSHA's guidelines and regulations regarding post-incident drug testing
- The latest developments regarding opiates in the workplace
- How to draft an implement a drug and alcohol testing policy
There is time at the end of the session for questions.
The presenter is Aaron R. Gelb, Partner of Conn Macial Carey LLP in Chicago.
If you are a current chamber member of either the Kankakee or Manteno Chamber, use the promo code CHAMBER10 and receive a $10 discount on your registration.