Have you ever thought about starting your own business and being your own boss? In this six-part course, which is more comprehensive than the Launching Your Own Business workshop, entrepreneurs will learn the steps needed and the challenges involved in developing their ventures.
- Hands-on exercises to help you create your own business plan and gauge the feasibility of your prospective venture.
- Planning guide to assist with short- and long-term goal planning.
- Discussions on market analysis and marketing strategies.
- Review of financial statements, projections and analysis for a start-up business.
- Attorney guest lecturer to discuss business law and the different types of business entities.
- Successful local business owner who will share experiences from the entrepreneurial journey.