What You Need to Know to Maximize Your Retirement Income
After being told for years that Social Security is "going broke," many are realizing that it will soon be their turn to collect. But the decisions you make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
Learn the answers to your questions:
- ♦ Will Social Security be there for me?
- ♦ How much can I expect to receive?
- ♦ When should I apply for Social Security?
- ♦ How can I maximize my benefits?
- ♦ Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
This informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals strategies for maximizing your benefits.
At this workshop you will learn:
- ♦ Five factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- ♦ When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
- ♦ Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- ♦ How to estimate your benefits
- ♦ How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- ♦ How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- ♦ How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
If you are bringing a guest, please call our registrar at (260) 481-6619 to register.