Welcome to Northwestern’s New Online Catalog!
Our new environment offers you an improved registration process, better navigation options and easy access to your records.
- All customers must sign in to create an online profile.
- Creating an online profile is free, quick and easy.
- Once you have created a profile, you will log in to check out and make payments online.
After you create your profile
- Select one of the topic areas on the left to search for a seminar or online course.
- Add it to your cart.
- Continue shopping for more courses, or checkout to purchase the course(s) you picked.
- Enter in your credit card information.
- Receive a receipt and confirmation letter via email.
Our courses are offered anytime* to fit your busy life.
*Due to the nature of online licensing board approvals, course approval is only valid during the calendar year you purchase them.
Chiropractic Online Learning Course Approval
Please see the course description to determine specific course approval. It is a good idea to check with your state/provincial licensing board about on-line learning course eligibility before you purchase.
In addition to the states listed on each course, we are an approved sponsor in the following states/provinces.
Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Maine, Montana, Nebraska, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont, Washington, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Ontario, and Saskatchewan.
Additional state or provincial board approval may be requested by calling us at 952-885-5446. A fee may apply and application deadlines may affect our ability to apply.
NCBTMB Online Learning Course Approval
We are approved provider #450464-07 with the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB). Approved courses are listed in the massage therapists section.
IT Help Desk Hours