MMT - Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher Training
This program is designed for those interested in being supported and diving deeper into a consistent meditation and mindfulness practice and process while discovering deeper domains of "being-ness". This program is also for those who wish to teach and share mindfulness and meditation with others. Yoga Teachers can receive 120 Hours of training and CEUs with Yoga Alliance.
- To deepen your understanding of the science behind mindfulness and meditation through both experiential and workshop, conversation based training classes.
- Receive one on one mentoring to ensure you are apply, integrating and feeling comfortable throughout the experience.
- Experience a diverse pathway of classes, workshops and content to enrich you as a teacher and person.
- Learn how to apply mindfulness practices in professional and clinical setting.
- Discover an education experience that is accessible and guides you to innovate and apply meditation and mindfulness in all arenas of your life, including professionally.
- Learn about the benefits of different types of meditation practices
- Connect with a community of people who share your same interest in mindfulness, meditation and mind-body medicine.
- Establish the tools, routine, and accountability to further your own practices.