OMHS_EF23 - 2023 Educator's Forum: Oncology Massage Healing Summit
Learn, Do, Be, & Live Together
Spend a day collaborating and building community with fellow oncology massage educators.
- Network and connect with fellow oncology massage educators
- Explore the four pillars of education
- Discover new inspiration for your classroom
- Explore new information about lymphedema and lipedema and how to bring this into the classroom
- Create diversity in the classroom and clinics through engagement and conversation
- Build a strong community of oncology educators with collaborative wisdom
Please note: Due to the interactive and organic nature of this course, CE hours are not available.
Recommended Hotel: Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, 3900 American Blvd W, Bloomington, MN 55437. Includes free shuttle to/from our campus and airport.
Online reservations (recommended): https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/deeplink/?ctyhocn=MSPBWHF&groupCode=OHMS&arrivaldate=2023-04-20&departuredate=2023-04-23&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT
By phone: Please call 844-856-8554 and ask for group code "OHMS". When calling, please confirm stay is within group dates and hotel address is 3900 American Boulevard West, Bloomington, MN 55437 (off 494/France Avenue) as there are two Hilton's on American Boulevard in Bloomington.