Core Fit Strength and Mobility Specialist
- Describe how to transform any core exercise to match ability.
- Explain core methods for the lower and upper back to improve posture.
- Review when to add functional movements through several planes.
- Examine training sequences to develop the power center.
- Examine structured routines for a number of key muscle areas.
- Apply your knowledge to improve reactive core action.
- Demonstrate core exercises using the balance dome trainers, kettlebell, weighted balls, resistance bands, free weights and stability balls and other low tech tools.
- Demonstrate core restorative flexibility movements.
- Design a full core workout that improves strength and mobility.
GMP Fitness FAQ (PDF Document)