Micro Course Information: LDEQ121 - The Enneagram: A Life-Changing Tool
I'm sure we've all taken a quiz such as "Who is your spirit animal?" or "Which Disney villain is your alter ego?". You know these can be fun and entertaining for a moment, but they don't change your life. The Enneagram, on the other hand, provides so much more than a fun and reflective exercise.
The Enneagram is an ancient tool with a modern application. The Enneagram can help you understand your own and others' strengths, skills, fears, and motivations. This micro course provides you the opportunity to research your own Enneagram personality type, and with personalized guidance from the micro course facilitator, you will come away with insights to help you grow professionally and personally based on your type. The skills and tools from this course can also help you transform and deepen your relationships with your families, children, partners, and/or colleagues.
After successfully completing this micro course, you'll be able to:
- - Discover the origins and history of the Enneagram
- - Understand the potential benefits and uses of the Enneagram as a tool for personal or spiritual development
- - Identify the nine basic Enneagram types
- - Evaluate typing descriptions & assessments to discover your personal Enneagram type
- - Apply your understanding of the Enneagram to create or deepen relationships with others
- - Recognize behavioral patterns, triggers, and personal needs in yourself and others
Micro Course Outline:
Unit 1 - Explore how the Enneagram can help you understand the strengths, skills, fears, and motivations of yourself and others.
Unit 2 - Discover your personal Enneagram type and Harmony Triad to understand how your patterns affect your behaviors.
Unit 3 - Apply insights from the Enneagram to enhance your ability to bring your best self to your personal life, work, and relationships with others.
This micro course is 100% online, features 15 hours of engaging content, and is self-paced over 4 weeks. You will receive access to the micro course on the 1st of the month, but you are free to work through the material when it works best in your schedule! More information is available on our CareerPLUS website or on our FAQ page.