Course Detail: GMAT - GMAT Live-Online Course
Join the successful MBA students who have benefitted from our GMAT Prep Class. We will help you improve your skills, confidence, and score, all of which increase your chance of admission into the MBA or other business program of your choice! Live-online classes offer the same great program as the in-person GMAT Prep Class with the added flexibility of attending class from anywhere. Our virtual classroom provides you with the opportunity to interact in real time with our expert instructors and to re-watch the recordings of your class sessions at your convenience through 120 days after the last scheduled class session.
GMAT Prep Classes Offer:
Receive 24 hours of expert classroom instruction on the Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT. This comprehensive course includes a review of the mathematical and verbal concepts tested on the GMAT and prepares you for the questions typically seen on this test. You will also strengthen the critical thinking skills tested in both the Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing sections. The GMAT Prep Class includes expert instruction, a proven format, all required course materials, access to diagnostic exams, and online support resources in one convenient, affordable package.
Expert Instructors: Our test-prep instructors are highly trained professionals. Our experienced instructors know the GMAT and care about helping you achieve your goal. Proven Strategies: The curriculum was developed by test-prep experts, who have years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success. Superior Materials: The GMAT Prep Class includes a course workbook and the official textbook from GMAC containing previously released test questions.* Online Support: Our online support package includes access to recordings of all class modules, an instructor-monitored question forum, and online office hours. Access to online resources continues through120 days after your last scheduled class session, so you will still have support for your independent practice after class is over. Convenient Schedule Options: Live-online classes provide alternative schedules and the added benefit of taking the class from anywhere in the world. Value: The course fee includes all course materials*, access to online resources, and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
GMAT Prep Class Session Information
Quantitative Topics Include:
- Strategies for handling math questions in the challenging data sufficiency format
- Approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- Tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
- Review of the mathematical concepts tested in each of the GMAT quantitative formats
Verbal Topics Include:
- Spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence correction problems
- Understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
Integrated Reasoning Topics Include:
- Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text, and other sources
- Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
- Analyzing data from multiple columns for Two-Part Analysis questions
General Topics Include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time-management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractors
We partnered with Educational Testing Consultants, a leader in higher education test preparation. Each year, Educational Testing Consultants helps thousands of students at major colleges and universities across the United States prepare for standardized testing. Educational Testing Consultants provides a proven program with a record of success and highly trained, top-quality instructors. Learn more about Educational Testing Consultants at www.etctestprep.com.