Course Detail: SWC3 - Social Work Conference: Pandemic Adjustment Disorder: Reflection & Healing-Centered Community Support
For humans, predictability and routine may notbe particularly stimulating, but they enable a life that is predictable, tosome extent, which contributes to our subjective sense of balance. This is whyadjusting to life stressors is hard. When in response to a major stressor,adjustment is even more difficult. It is an absolute nightmare when faced witha barrage of them while also serving in a helping capacity. This interactivesession, followed by a presenter-moderated panel, will explore the following:
- The definition of "pandemic adjustment disorder"
- Reflection on leading, helping, and living in the age of COVID-19
- Assessment of personal functioning and capacity to cope
- Exploration of post-traumatic growth
- Engagement in healing-centered community support
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.