ACAP - ACA Annual Pediatric Conference
The ACA Pediatric Council is offering a 12-hour conference to help guide your pediatric chiropractic practice. We are offering a wide variety of classes to elevate your practice and guide your patients through parenthood. We focus on the chiropractic of teen athletes, sleep issues, enuresis, but also dive into the red flags of practice and touch on the importance of handling abuse and trafficking of children that may appear in your office. The education from this conference will raise your standard of care and make you a better doctor.
- Take history, examine, and treat teen athletes while supporting their goals within their sport.
- Beable to recognize abuse/neglect/trafficking and know who and how to report your findings.
- Recognize conditions that are "red flags" meaning they are conditions that can become dangerous very quickly and knowing what to do when they present in your office.
- Teach parents the art of sleep for their infants and techniques to achieve this goal.
- Teach the causes and chiropractic care of bedwetting in children.
- Review the exciting advancements in chiropractic pediatric research.