- Understand Basic Neurophysiology - the mechanism of healthy neuronal function and the foundation for neuroplasticity
- Summarize & Explain Neuropathophysiology.
- Categorize the mechanisms of neuronal disruption and cell death
- Describe how lasers effect the common causes of neuronal injury
- Measure the economic impact of neurological conditions in America.
- Empathize Neuro degeneration and pain conditions and how we can influence the economic burden.
- Reproduce technique to influence the central nervous system and human body function
- Critique technology implementation for today's practice
State board approval is noted on each course. In addition, NWHSU is an approved provider in the following states: Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and Ontario. Some restrictions apply. Check with your licensing board if you have questions about the rules or restrictions about CE course approval.