Course Detail: GMP15 - Flexibility Therapy Specialist
The Flexibility Therapy Specialist Certification program provides a low-impact stretching approach for athletes and the active aging community to improve flexibility by using more muscle groups simultaneously.
The knowledge you gain from the program will reinforce foundational and prevention training techniques to effectively instruct clients. A comprehensive approach to relief through consistent corrective exercise and useful client connection.
- Examine fundamental flexibility techniques for the beginner client.
- Describe how to adapt the flexibility exercises.
- Describe cutting edge flexibility awareness techniques.
- Distinguish how to utilize both static and dynamic training.
- Review athletic movement sequences for mobility that transfers onto the field.
- Demonstrate yoga moves for increased awareness, motion, circulation and to quiet your mind.
- Design structured full body flexibility routines.
- Create effective flexibility warm-up sessions.
- Employ effective foam roller cool-down sessions.
- Design comprehensive flexibility programs to enhance elasticity.
- Apply dynamic mobility training so the body functions as a unit.
- Customize the flexibility cool down, incorporating important plasticity elements.
After you purchase this course, we will refer your order to our partner, GMP Fitness. They will contact you via email within 2 business days with the course access information.
GMP Fitness FAQ (PDF Document)