Course Detail: GMP02 - Athletic Plyometric and Power Specialist Certification
The Athletic Plyometric and Power Specialist Certification course is suitable for a wide array of health experts and professionals including personal trainers, chiropractors and chiropractic assistants, physical therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers, nurses, occupational therapists, safety experts, physical education teachers, recreational activity instructors, physicians, osteopaths and other allied health professionals.
- Examine plyometric training principles and injury prevention methods.
- Explain how to improve upper and lower body strength with plyometric exercises.
- Explain correct movement patterns, reactivity, rotary power, balance, acceleration, deceleration and rapid quickness.
- Examine complex and intense training plans for essential athletic execution.
- Practice plyometric exercises that improve strength, power, speed, quickness and jumping ability.
- Demonstrate step by step power conditioning drills and progressions.
- Design targeted athletic performance training programs for speed, power, stamina and agility.
GMP Fitness FAQ (PDF Document)