Chiropractic Sports Injuries (CCSP) #2 of 9: Professional Boundaries in Sport, Integrity in Sport and the Sports Medicine Team
The purpose of this course is to provide doctors of chiropractic with training regarding professional boundaries and ethics in sports chiropractic, integrity in sport policy as adopted by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS), and the sports medicine team.
Upon completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of good ethical practices when working as a sports chiropractor.
- Understand and recognize when ethical or professional boundaries violations have occurred in sportschiropractic.
- Demonstrate understanding of integrity in sport policy as adopted by the IOC and FICS.
- Explain olympism and promote the 3 core values ofolympism in society and the work of sports chiropractic.
- Recognize the sports chiropractor's role as partof the sports medicine team.