DND - Dynamic Neuromuscular Dry Needling
- Demonstrate Clean Needle Technique and understand infection control
- Perform safe and precise needling of the anatomical structures following standardized safety procedures including the clean needling technique, the safe insertion protocols along with the safe needle removal and disposal, and blood management protocols.
- Understand the concepts of TrPt DN and how it differentiates from acupuncture
- Develop an understanding of the various theories and methods of TrPt DN
- Demonstrate competency in performing proper TrPt DN techniques
- Understand various treatment protocols for treating neuromusculoskeletal conditions
- Review TrPt DN risk management protocols, including patient informed consent, based on current information published in the peer reviewed literature.
Prior to the first night of class, you are required to watch a 2-hour video presentation on Clean Needle Technique(CNT) and Infection Control. A link to the video will be provided on your confirmation email after you register for the course. You will take a written and practical examination on the material during the first night of class.