OCCHEALTH01 - Understanding the Opportunities of Chiropractic Occupational Health
Upon completion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Gain knowledge from a historical case study.
- Understand progressive phases leading up toproviding services to employers.
- Role of the COHEP in addressing workers athighest risk for lower spinal disorders and injuries.
- Role of the COHEP in preventing harm to thehealth, safety and lives of workers.
- Acquiring executive management's attention,support, and agreement.
- The high value of prevention orientedchiropractic care and services for employers.
- Understand terms and words for effectivelycommunicating with business owners.