PHL22 - Proactive Health - Literature Reviewed & Protocols Simplified
In this 12-hour course, professor, and research expert Dan Murphy DC, DABCO will advocate how structure and function are optimized through a poly-therapeutic intervention program that develop superior clinical outcomes. Learn to succinctly drive home key concepts ranging from Chiropractic care, laser therapy, ATP, mitochondrial function, diet, exercise, brain health, low back pain and state-of-the-art technologies that are tailor-made for expert chiropractic care by managing common clinical syndromes.
Dr. Kirk Gair will take the knowledge learned to maximize treatment applications through effective and quick hands-on demonstrations and workshops to propel laser implementation for success in your clinic.
The knowledge and skills you acquire during this action-packed 2-day course will change your life, your practice and your patient's lives!
- Assess America's Health by identifying the primary healthcare issues in America today
- Breakdown the Essential Eight factors/habits that improve health, reduce the risk of health problems that would otherwise require provider interventions
- Summarize Mechanical Integrity - the importance of mechanical integrity with an emphasis on inflammation, fibrosis, and mechanical neurology
- Breakdown photobiology & low-level laser and how it applies to office visit
- Outline the importance of blood flow as the key component of human physiology, with an emphasis on mitochondrial ATP production
- Summarize the importance of the mitochondria in health and disease and discuss the relationship between the mitochondria, free radicals and ATP
- Summarize & Evaluate the importance of ATP in human physiology
- Learn key physiological functions of ATP
State board approval is noted on each course. In addition, NWHSU is an approved provider in the following states: Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, and Ontario. Some restrictions may apply. Check with your licensing board if you have questions about the rules or restrictions about CE course approval.