The Northwestern Health Sciences University Massage Therapy Symposium is a tradition that brings together massage therapists to hear from forward-thinking experts in the field. Join us to celebrate our community, our profession, and our future. Reserve your space today!
Dates: Feb. 29 - March 2, 2024
Location: On campus
Northwestern Health Sciences University
2501 W 84th St, Bloomington, MN 55431
Your booth space(s) will be assigned based on your preferred choice(s), if available. Please refer to the exhibit floor plan map attached below to locate your first, second and third preferences. Use this information to select your choices after you "checkout" below.
Our Event Program Manager, will assign your booth location on a first come, first-served basis, based upon the date and time we receive your registration. The exhibit floor plan map is updated as often as possible; however, because it is a manual process, it may include a booth that was recently sold.
Base Booth Price of $299 Includes:
- One 6'0" x 10'0" booth space with an 8'0" table
- Two chairs
- Access to standard 110v electric power
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Two name badge credentials
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and snacks daily for two credentialed exhibitors
- Listing in the exhibitor directory: organization's name, contact name, email, phone and website
Additional Items available for purchase:
- List of Attendees $125
- Table Linen $35
- Additional Chair $5
- Additional badge $25 each
Eligibility for Exhibiting:
To be eligible to exhibit at Northwestern Health Sciences University events, exhibitors must only represent products or services that align with NWHSU's mission and values
- All products and services exhibited must be relevant to the practice of Massage Therapy.
- Sharing or subletting booth space is not allowed unless arrangement is made with NWHSU before the event.
- NWHSU reserves the right to refuse acceptance of exhibitors. This includes the right to close exhibits that do not align with our mission and values. NWHSU will not make any refunds or otherwise be responsible for expenses due to refusal or eviction.
Liability: Although there will be security in the Exhibit Hall during exhibit hall hours, NWHSU is not liable for the safety of exhibitors' property.
Force majeure: In the event the facility is unavailable because of natural disaster, government intervention, civil unrest, communicable disease, or other cause which NWHSU has no control, NWHSU will not indemnify or reimburse the exhibitor for any direct or indirect damage or loss.
Cancellations: Cancellation of exhibit space must be communicated to Sarah Brandner by Feb. 22, 2024 to receive a full refund.
Hilton Bloomington West, 3900 American Blvd West
Bloomington, MN 55437
Reserve your room online
Massage Symposium Exhibitor Map 9-14-23 (PDF Document)
or call 844-856-8554 and ask for group "92Y". When calling, please confirm stay is within group dates and the hotel address is on American Blvd West
, as there are two Hilton's on American Blvd in Bloomington. Please make your reservation by Monday, Jan. 30, 2024.