TNRR - The Neural Reboot: Restoring Gut Health and Optimizing Brain Performance
This insightful 8-hour webinar elucidates the pathways that control the bidirectional signaling between the gut microbiome and the brain. You'll come away with a thorough understanding of new functional medicine strategies for treating neuroinflammation, autoimmunity, and the neurological impacts of long COVID.
The practical applications from this illuminating seminarwill give you insight into a comprehensive methodology that incorporates provenpractices into a clinically integrated system-one you can apply to yourpractice immediately.
Key clinical takeaways:
- Review the signs and symptoms ofneuroinflammation and the processes that drive neurodegeneration.
- Identify the neurological signsand symptoms of long COVID and apply research-based protocols.
- Utilize dietary improvements andselected supplements to reduce neuroinflammation.
- Treatment protocols on testing toidentify gut barrier and gut-brain axis imbalances.
- Recognize that neuroplasticityplays a fluctuating but essential role in health and trauma.
- Understand the effect of bacterialtoxins originating in the gut on the gut-brain axis as a key to neurologicaldisorders pathogenesis.
- Assess intestinal and blood-brainbarrier dysfunction for better managing chronic neurological disorders.
- Explicate the effects ofintermittent fasting on brain health.
This course includes 5 hours of Nutrition for Wisconsin chiropractors.