Course Detail: RCP - Radiology in the Chiropractic Practice: Considerations, Conditions, and Case Studies
- Review real-life Chiropractic radiology case studies, including pertinent case history, sent in by referring chiropractors.
- Review detection, description, differential diagnosis, and decision making for each case.
- Implications for clinical practice
- What radiographs should be ordered? What advanced imaging is necessary?
- Any lab work required?
- Any referrals and to whom?
- How does this diagnosis impact your treatment plan?
- What are the associations and complications of the disease process that impact patient care?
- Spine and extremity cases will be utilized including predominantly trauma, tumor (including infections), arthritis, and congenital conditions.
- Most common fractures/injuries of the upper extremities
- Review musculoskeletal plain film case studies
- Review the imaging characteristics of Modic changes with emphasis on Modic I change
- Discuss the different causes/current theories of Modic I change
- Discussion on specific treatment for Modic I change
- Illustrate through case studies the importance and means of diagnosing patients in the field of imaging.
- Review when and what advanced imaging to utilize.
Call Dr, Michael Krejci to register: 952-205-3129