Course Detail: GMP23 - Triathlon Injury Prevention and Race Tactics Specialist
The Triathlon Injury Prevention and Race Tactics Specialist Certification incorporates valuable injury performance and prevention strategies.
- Strategies for overtraining prevention, race-day warm-up, self-myofascial release and proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation.
- Credible research, proven techniques expert advice on gait and running analysis, prevention of heat-related illnesses, post-workout recovery meals and heart rate monitoring
The Triathlon Injury Prevention and Race Tactics Specialist is an unsurpassed Elite Specialist Credential that equips you with the skills to offer professional-level coaching and support. Your clients will enjoy your coaching process and have fun along the way.
- Identify 20 signs of overtraining.
- Compare supination and pronation.
- Describe proprioception, Q angle and the phases of the gait cycle.
- List 10 things you do for the riding position set-up.
- List eight energy and fluid suggestions.
- List nutritional tips and methods for triathletes.
- Explain how to sleep your way to better performance.
- Explain why heart monitoring is important.
- Compare heat-related illnesses-symptoms, first-aid and treatment.
- Identify common triathlon injuries-symptoms, diagnosis and recovery strategies.
- Describe six sports massage techniques for sore muscles.
- Explain how to restore high speed, power and agility.
- Explain how self-myofascial release techniques aid overuse factors.
- Explain how to perform a PNF stretch.
- Apply rehabilitation exercises to restore range of motion and improve strength.
- Evaluate prevention measures for common injuries.
- Plan a structured warm-up and cool down.
After you purchase this course, we will refer your order to our partner, GMP Fitness. They will contact you via email within 2 business days with the course access information.
GMP Fitness FAQ (PDF Document)