Course Detail: GMP20 - Posture Corrective Exercise Specialist
The Posture Corrective Exercise Specialist Certification provides a blueprint of corrective exercises and innovative training methods to help prevent injuries.
You will gain foundational and advanced training and be able to convey quickly learnable and teachable exercise protocols.
You will have the expertise to help individuals preserve good posture by designing exercise programs that address weaknesses for a symmetrical and balanced body.
- Explain resistance sequences for improved posture and strength.
- Identify teachable self-care injury prevention exercise protocols.
- Examine intervention strategies for structural problems.
- Apply suitable instructional cues with posture safety methods.
- Design full body postural routines for better mobility.
- Describe how to transform any postural exercise to adapt to each client.
- Demonstrate yoga postural warm-up sessions to improve structure and support.
- Customize the postural cool-down, incorporating plasticity elements.
- Demonstrate pilates training techniques.
- Demonstrate postural preventive and corrective exercises.
After you purchase this course, we will refer your order to our partner, GMP Fitness. They will contact you via email within 2 business days with the course access information.
GMP Fitness FAQ (PDF Document)