Course Detail: GMP16 - Health and Wellness Success Specialist
The Health and Wellness Success Specialist advises you on how to create your own personal and business success to change the lives of others with a new fitness and wellness approach.
This Specialist Course is a blueprint and is intended to offer you a seamless transition from wherever you are in your business right now. Making change. Change for you. Change for others. As a Specialist you'll not only be coaching your ideal clients due to your current expertise as a certified professional, you'll also be creating your dream practice tailored to your unique personality, needs, lifestyle and business needs.
IN TODAY'S ENVIRONMENT YOU ARE VYING FOR CLIENTS. IN THIS COURSE WE ZOOM IN AND AMPLIFY ON TECHNIQUES TO GAIN CLIENTS SEGMENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Discover the importance of having a coordinated health-care team.
- Familiarize yourself with optimal health at the cellular level.
- Uncover a step-by-step guide to integrating nutrition and homeopathy.
- Find out how patients/clients are changing the landscape of healthcare.
- Expose a total life fitness and wellness questionnaire.
- Determine de-stress strategies.
- Ascertain why information is power.
- Find out how to recruit and retain more clients through education.
- Gain insight on marketing your practice.
- Learn how to establish a code of ethics.
- Find basics on how a smart design evokes quality.
- Incorporate aesthetically speaking-designing a fitness and wellness center.
- Develop additional profit centers and adjunct services for profit.
- Reveal practice-building secrets.
- Discover tips for effective communication.
PLUS WE MAGNIFY ON STEPS TO OUTFITTING FOR FITNESS AND WELLNESS
- A fitness leader complements the practice.
- Choosing a qualified fitness professional.
- Defining the responsibilities of your fitness professional.
- Determining a nationally recognized and qualified certifying body.
- Continuing education for your fitness professional and support staff.
- Conducting a high-quality fitness and wellness assessment.
- Exercise equipment options (high and low-tech equipment).
- Suggested equipment packages and fitness session fee pricing.
- The importance of stability ball training.
- Effective flexibility conditioning.
- Fitness equipment application.
After you purchase this course, we will refer your order to our partner, GMP Fitness. They will contact you via email within 2 business days with the course access information.
GMP Fitness FAQ (PDF Document)