Course Detail: CORE6 - Core Strategies for Systemic Inflammation & Chronic Pain
9:00-10:00am Intro to basic laser and basic physiology of photobiomodulation.
- Understanding Dysfunctional Mitochondria,
- Increased Oxidative Stress, Accelerated Aging, LLLT Role in improving the function of Mitochondria.
?10:00-11:00am Basic evaluation, anatomy, and neurology of laser applications for FDA clearance on low back pain.
- Basic evaluation, anatomy, and neurology of laser applications for FDA clearance on plantar fasciitis, chronic heel and foot pain.
11:15-12:15pm Low back pain treatment demonstration.
- Review the FDA clearance study on low back pain including patient positioning on the treatment table, laser frequency, duration, and positioning.
- Plantar fasciitis, chronic heel and foot pain treatment demonstrations and hands on foot and ankle workshop.
- These sections will include a review of FDA clearance study on laser placement for the treatment on plantar fasciitis, patient placement, and discussion of dorsal pedal blood flow, volume, and perfusion.
12:15-12:45pm Understanding Neuroinflammatory Cascades, Gliosis, and Cognitive Decline.
- LLLT applications to downregulate NF Kappa
- Beta and other epigenetic triggers of neurodegeneration.
- Basic Violet Laser Applications and Demo
- This section will discuss the differences between 635nm and 405nm
- Demo will include treatment duration differences between these two.
1:15-1:45pm Understanding Neuroinflammatory Cascades, Gliosis, and Cognitive Decline. (Continued)
1:45-2:45pm Understanding Chronic Neck and Shoulder Pain evaluation, and treatment demonstration
3:00-4:00pm Basic Violet Laser Applications, Unique properties of 405nm, and Demo
Register at: https://www.erchonia.com/seminars/