Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice
Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP)synthesizes the latest medical research with a model of care that integrates each patient's individual history, genetics, and lifestyle factors. AFMCP equips clinicians to design effective, personalized treatments for each patient.
What Clinicians Will Learn
- Established and emerging diagnostics,therapeutics, and prevention strategies
- How to design nutritional and lifestyle interventions to improve patient compliance and outcomes.
- How to integrate appropriate assessment tools to diagnose, treat, and assess patient outcomes from a Functional Medicine approach
- How to utilize innovative and practical assessment tools
- Methods to establish a mutually empowering partnership between clinician and patient
- The scientific basis for Functional Medicine principles and fundamental clinical imbalances
- How to apply key elements of the Functional Medicine Model in clinical practice