GMP14 - Flexibility Injury Prevention Specialist
You'll learn how to implement flexibility corrective exercises to improve range of motion and how to design conditioning programs for clients with fun stretching techniques and coaching strategies.
This specialization is an unsurpassed Elite Specialist Credential course that will reinforce foundational and injury prevention training techniques to help you effectively instruct clients.
- Examine self-care injury prevention exercise protocols.
- Review prevention training movements for joint flexibility, pain reduction and balance and strength improvement.
- Review corrective training techniques to restore dynamic mobility and fine motor control.
- Examine structured routines for key muscle groups.
- Apply suitable instructional cues with flexibility safety methods.
- Explain balance integrations with flexibility techniques.
- Describe resistance mobility sequences for increased range of motion and strength.
- Demonstrate functional flexibility exercises to decrease injury and improve
GMP Fitness FAQ (PDF Document)