Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window
The Fibromyalgia Lifestyle and Wellness Specialist certification provides the necessary guidelines, exercise protocols, lifestyle recommendations and resources to be successful in helping clients with fibromyalgia achieve a healthier lifestyle..
Having the insight from Fibromyalgia Lifestyle and Wellness Specialist Course will help you to be part of your client's healthcare team and work closely with other related health professionals.
After completion of the Fibromyalgia Lifestyle and Wellness Specialist you can leverage your expertise on various platforms and position yourself as a leader in your industry.
- Learn the diagnosis, symptoms and traditional treatments of fibromyalgia.
- Review the history of fibromyalgia.
- Discover about positive psychology and motivational strategies.
- Gain insight on the medical conditions commonly occurring with fibromyalgia (FM).
- Discover stress and anxiety management basic principles.
- Get to know flare-up management medications most commonly used.
- Understand the function of nutrition, supplements and complementary medicine.
- Learn coping and communication skills.
- Gain insight on exercise programming for clients with fibromyalgia.
- Amplify knowledge on exercise therapy and mind-body practices.
- Gain insight on yoga for beginners, health benefits and tips.
After you purchase this course, we will refer your order to our partner, GMP Fitness. They will contact you via email within 2 business days with the course access information.
GMP Fitness FAQ (PDF Document)