GTM1 - Graston Technique Module 1: Basic Training
QUALITY OF LIFE STARTS WITH YOU
Learn how Graston Technique therapy is used to detect and treat soft tissue dysfunction and restore range of motion while reducing the stress on your hands. Available for professionals and students.
WHY GRASTON TECHNIQUE?
- More efficiently diagnose & effectively treat soft tissue dysfunction
- Faster recovery than with traditional manual therapy modalities
- Resolve chronic conditions thought to be permanent
- Multiple applications: controlled microtrauma, edema reduction, scar mobilization, desensitization, and inhibition/facilitation
- Reduce the stress on your hands associated with traditional manual therapy approaches
- Hands-on lab setting provides the optimal learning experience and best prepares you to start treating the right way
- Supplements your existing manual therapy knowledge and experience
M1-Basic Training teaches how to apply GT into the full spectrum of musculoskeletal treament approaches and the proper use of intruments
- 20+ years of clinical research
- Clinical reference and marketing materials
- Register online at - www.GrastonTechnique.com
Registration is currently not available.