Course Detail: UIYAP - Updated Imaging of Your Active Patient
- How altered biomechanics can predispose and even cause injuries in any patient
- including the athlete.
- Investigate the relationship of excessive foot pronation to low back pain and bone
- marrow edema.
- This course will also cover other stress and sports related injuries such as
- spondylolysis, stress fractures, disc herniations and more!
- Understand how to correct your patients altered biomechanics to keep them moving.
To register or for more information: www.footlevelers.com