DDNPH20 - Neck Pain, Headaches and Dizziness Webinar (MN)
During this two-day, 20 hour webinar we will explore cervical spine strain/sprain, whiplash injury, cervical spondylosis, chronic neck pain, upper back pain, headaches, dizziness and risk management.
Dr. Dock will delve into these conditions with his usual in-depth analysis of the mechanism of the injury and conditions. You will leave with an understanding of how and why these issues occur and how you can best address them.
Explore records documentation, clinical rationale, history taking, general health assessment to better understand how you can ensure you are avoiding risk and making sure your records document your care plans effectively.
This webinar includes 1 professional boundaries hour, 3 X-ray hours, and the option to attend 2 acupuncture hours for an additional fee.
Some Helpful Tips about Webinars:
This webinar will be delivered virtually via Zoom. We recommend you have a solid understanding of computer navigation and an active email account before registering.
- Use Chrome as your browser for best experience
- Communication about accessing the webinar is done via email
- We recommend you participate in the webinar from your computer or laptop. It is possible to access it from your cell phone, but some of the functionality we use may not work.
- Assistance is provided. But please understand that not every device works the same and there may be times when something is so specific to your situation that we may be unable to solve it for you.
- We will refund your tuition if the rare occurrence happens, and you are unable to attend due to a technical issue.
If you have other questions about participating in a webinar, please feel free to call us at 952-885-5446. We look forward to seeing you online soon!
If you arrive late or are not at the class for the full class time, you cannot receive full CE credit for the day. Partial credit given for partial attendance.