AIYS - Applied Integrative Yoga Studies Teacher Training Program
The Applied Integrative Yoga Studies Teacher Training program focuses on bringing a Whole Person approaching teaching the foundations of Hatha Yoga.
You can become a certified yoga instructor at the 200-hour level. You will be required to strengthen and grow your own personal practice throughout the training as well learning and applying the concepts within in the areas of study focused on during the teacher-training program.
You will be required to teach throughout the training as well as observing, assisting, and participating in a service project. You will become knowledgeable in many areas of the yoga discipline so that you may bring a wider variety of yoga to the population, with an emphasis on underserved communities.
It does not apply toward license renewal credits/hours.
This seminar will be delivered virtually via Zoom. We recommend you have a solid understanding of computer navigation and an active email account before registering.
- Use Chrome as your browser for best experience
- Communication about accessing the webinar is done via email
- We recommend you participate in the webinar from your computer or laptop. It is possible to access it from your cell phone, but some of the functionality we use may not work.
- Assistance is provided. But please understand that not every device works the same and there may be times when something is so specific to your situation that we may be unable to solve it for you.
- We will refund your tuition if the rare occurrence happens, and you are unable to attend due to a technical issue.
If you have other questions about participating in a webinar, please feel free to call us at 952-885-5446. We look forward to seeing you online soon!