Balance and Fall Prevention Specialist
- Explain the importance of proper posture before beginning a balance program.
- Describe how to activate the pelvic floor and find neutral position.
- Describe recovery strategies to increase physical readiness and reduce the risk of injury.
- Examine important client cues.
- Identify proper balance progressions.
- Identify balance exercises that reduce the risk of injury.
- Explain the benefits of training in minimalist shoes and barefoot.
- Assess when to add low-tech fitness tools.
- Recognize exercise precautions for individuals of all age groups.
- Demonstrate safe progressive exercise routines.
- Demonstrate core base exercises and progressions.
- Create dynamic balance performance exercise routines.
GMP Fitness FAQ (PDF Document)