Course Detail: SCTW - Serving the Customer in Today's World
- - Treat customers with respect.
- - Make them feel heard, understood, and confident that you will do your best to ensure the issue is taken care of.
- - Provide the information they need.
- - Make their shopping experience easy and satisfying.
- - Resolve issues quickly.
What makes it outstanding:
- - Providing quality service 100% of the time. Every employee should consistently provide the same level of service with every customer.
- - Making a personal connection with the customer. This happens on an individual level-customers don't connect with companies, they connect with individuals.
- - Surprising the customer (in a good way).
While creating an outstanding customer experience sounds simple enough, statistics prove it remains a challenge for most. In fact, one survey found that while 80% of companies believe they provide a "superior experience" to their customers, only 8% actually do according to their customers. This program will show you what you can do to create a consistently outstanding experience for every customer.
- - Establish a company culture that encourages employees to create an outstanding customer experience.
- - Identify ways to show customers you care and to make every customer interaction memorable.
- - Explore techniques for de-escalating issues and developing loyal customers through effective problem resolution.
- - Discover how to ensure self-service systems offer the same outstanding experience as live customer interactions.
By registering for this course, you agree to the cancellation policy.
LRSC is an equal opportunity institution. For disability accommodation, please contact Sandi Lillehaugen, Human Resource Manager, Lake Region State College, (701) 662-1543.
Course Overview - Serving the Customer in Today's World (PDF Document)
Learning Summary - Serving the Customer in Today's World (PDF Document)
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.