Course Detail: SAAL - Stepping Up As A Leader: Supervisor Skills for Success
- - How to have and share a vision
- - How to set expectations, communicate effectively, and be trustworthy
- - Methods of building confidence in your employees
- - Benefits of being enthusiastic
- - Behaviors that signal serving
- - Pitfalls to avoid such as lack of transparency, neglect, and unwillingness to change or innovate
- - How to influence others and promote teamwork
- - How to be a leader during a crisis
- - Identify key characteristics of leaders
- - Build trust and confidence with employees
- - Avoid behaviors that undermine leadership
- - Promote teamwork and esprit de corps
- - Act decisively
- - Demonstrate leadership in a crisis
This program, 22-7HKYM, has been approved for 3.0 HR (General) Recertification Credit Hours toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP through the SHRM Recertification Provider. Please be sure to note the program ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrm.org.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation more than 5 days prior to start of training results in a 25% cancellation fee based on the class fee. Cancellation 5 days or less to the start of training results in no refund.
By registering for this course, you agree to the cancellation policy.
LRSC is an equal opportunity institution. For disability accommodation, please contact Sandi Lillehaugen, Human Resource Manager, Lake Region State College, (701) 662-1543.
Learning Summary - Stepping Up As A Leader - Supervisor Skills for Success (PDF Document)
Course Overview - Stepping Up As A Leader - Supervisor Skills for Success (PDF Document)
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.