Course Detail: ILCC - Illinois State Cannabis Certification Course: Responsible Vendor Training
Course Led By Illinois Equity Staffing
Illinois State Cannabis Certification Course: Responsible Vendor Training
The four hour training course fulfills the two hour requirement set by the state of Illinois for licensing dispensary agents / budtenders and those handling cannabis along that chain. There will be discussion and education about the bill and its roots in social equity as well as time for questions and answers.
The training includes the following modules and a post-training assessment:
- Module #1: Adult Use Bill 1438
- Module #2: Proper Identification
- Module #3: Proper Cannabis Use
- Module #4: Packaging & Labeling
- Module #5: Health & Safety
- Module #6: Proper Storage
- Module #7: Proper Disposal
- Module #8: Safety & Security
- Module #9: Record Keeping
- Module #10: Inspections
- Module #11: Inventory Tracking Regulation
- Module #12: Privacy Issues
- Bonus Module: Social Equity & Licensing
Students will complete the required exam, earn a certification of completion, and the Illinois Equity Staffing firm will add your name to the state registry as completing this mandatory course.
BONUS: Illinois Equity Staffing firm will reaudit certification for up to one year from the date of your class.
All materials provided.
COURSE WILL BE REPEATED.