Certificate Detail: CAMC - Corporate Aviation Management Certificate in association with the NBAA Corporate Aviation Management (CAM)
About the Program
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University's (ERAU) Corporate Aviation Management Certificate program will prepare students, whether pilots or support personnel, to advance to management roles within aviation organizations, or get a foot in the door in the business aviation sector for a change in careers. Approved by the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), Embry-Riddle's CAMC program contains 23 online courses and awards points towards the NBAA's Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) designation as well as their Professional Development (PDP) and Schedulers and Dispatchers Professional Development (SPDP) programs (PDP/SPDP). The CAMC program is run on a monthly schedule throughout the year. Each course runs 30 to 60 days and is facilitated by an instructor. With no scheduled class times or live sessions to attend, this program can accommodate the busiest schedule. In addition, each online course runs in an all-inclusive, web-based delivery with no textbooks or special software to buy. A Certificate of Completion from Embry-Riddle is awarded upon successful completion of all 23 courses.
Who Should Attend
Corporate aviation employees looking to advance their careers, and NBAA members and non-members looking to obtain their CAM designation.
- Business management
- Corporate aircraft operations
- Human resources
- Technical services
- When: Courses are offered based on a yearly schedule. See full schedule and price list.
- Where: Online; courses are instructor facilitated and taught in an asynchronous format. All courses have scheduled start and end dates and required weekly assignments though students are not required to log in at a specified time or day during the week. Students interact with instructors and classmates through discussion boards, assignments, and email.
- Management Domain (3 courses)
- Leadership Domain (5 courses)
- Operations Domain (3 courses)
- Human Resources Domain (6 courses)