Course Detail: CE-2133 - Record Keeping and Compliance in association with NBAA [CE 2133]
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University's (ERAU) Record Keeping and Regulatory Compliance is designed for flight department personnel who will establish and/or maintain a record-keeping system using accepted industry practices in order to document and maintain regulatory compliance and initiate appropriate action within the corporate flight department. This course is part of Embry-Riddle's Corporate Aviation Management Certificate (CAMC) program.
Who Should Attend
Since aviation management affects every individual and department, professionals working in various capacities across the aviation industry can benefit from this knowledge including:
- Business aviation and corporate flight department managers
- Corporate pilots taking on new management rolls in their corporate flight department
- NBAA members working on their initial Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) or needing points for CAM renewal, Professional Development Program (PDP), and Schedulers and Dispatchers Professional Development Program (SPDP)
- Professionals working in the industry looking to advance their understanding of business aviation operations
This NBAA approved course satisfies NBAA: Ops3. Upon completing the course, students should be able to demonstrate a comprehensive and broad-based understanding of the following topics:
- Record-keeping techniques and systems
- Data analysis techniques
- Industry practices and standards
- Audit requirements
- Regulatory issues and their impact on operations
- Aviation department regulations requirements
This is an online asynchronous instructor facilitated course with weekly modules and assignments, but no scheduled meeting times. Students should plan to spend approximately 10-15 hours per week working through the course. Coursework is web-based with no additional software required, although a reliable internet connection is recommended. All courses open 48 business hours in advance of each start date, and must be completed by their scheduled end dates. Digital certificates are available upon successful completion of individual courses. Printed certificates are mailed only upon completion of a full certificate program.