Course Detail: P_LEANBLACK - Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
This workshop is for anyone interested in gaining a better understanding of the essential elements of human resources. For additional details and cost(s), select session below. Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a proven method for solving problems and making key business processes more efficient and productive. The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification course develops advanced skills for leading complex projects and for supporting LSS deployment within an organization.
The course is based on using methods for aligning LSS initiatives to business strategy and focuses on planning and managing DMAIC projects and Kaizen events. Participants will learn how to effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to remove barriers and achieve project success. A LSS Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of LSS methods and will be able to provide leadership for complex, high-visibility projects across multiple organizational functions.
- Data collection strategies (sample sizes)
- Process mapping
- Measurement system analysis (MSA)
- Graphical analysis
- Process capability analysis
- Statistical analyses including hypothesis testing, t-test, regression, ANOVA
- Using statistical software (Minitab) to manage and analyze data
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Error proofing
- Solution creation and selection
- Design of experiments
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- Replenishment pull systems
- Developing control plans and SOPs that support sustainable continuous improvement
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for professionals interested in achieving an advanced level of proficiency in lean six sigma methods, The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a prerequisite of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course. Course Pre-requisites (required) Lean GreenThe registration fee includes all materials.The University of Southern Maine is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
For more information:
(required) Lean Green
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.