Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Support Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Deployment in an Organization - Use methods for aligning Lean Six Sigma initiative to business strategy, draft LSS project charters and apply the LSS project selection & prioritization process
- Plan and execute DMAIC projects and Kaizen events - Project management, team member selection, kick off preparation & launch of a successful project
- Effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to remove barriers and achieve project success
- Provide leadership for complex, high-visibility projects across multiple organizational functions and departments
- Apply Six Sigma methodology and tools, such as data collection strategies (sample sizes), graphical analysis, Voice of the Customer (VOC), process mapping, measurement system analysis (MSA), process capability analysis, sources of variation, failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), solution creation and selection, and statistical process control (SPC)
- Apply statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs and compare data sets (Hypothesis testing, t-test, Simple Regression, Multiple Regression, ANOVA)
- Use state of the art statistical software (Minitab 17) to manage and analyze data and present it in a form that supports driving decisions and actions for improvement
- Develop Control Plans and SOPs that support sustainable continuous improvement
Please enroll in the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program after registering for the course.
The University of Southern Maine is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
The registration fee includes all materials.
For more information:
(required) Lean Green