Promoting Your Ideas In Order to Influence Decision Makers
The ability to influence is one of the essential skills for leaders at all levels. Today's organizations are no longer a traditional hierarchy with power based on position. Power now stems from the ability to influence and get things done based on clear, concise, and compelling communication.During this course, you will discover:
- Your influencing style through an Influencing Assessment
- The 3 types of communication styles and which one is the best to influence others
- 5 steps to increase your influence
- 28 influencing skills, the difficulty each skill is to master and the potential impact each skill can have on leading and influencing others.
- Available Sessions
- Saturday, March 24, 2018, TBA USF Tampa