Paralegal Certificate Online
Study online when it is convenient for you with this go-at-your-own-pace format and complete the core/Essential Skills course and 3 substantive courses: Tort Law, Florida Procedures and Contract Law.
Students will learn legal processes, court structure, interviewing, investigation, document preparation, file maintenance, correspondence, research, writing and analysis, as well as substantive Topics of Law, such as Torts, Contracts and Civil Procedure. Students will be trained in online legal research with individual subscriptions to Lexis and Westlaw. This high-quality educational experience will give students access to resources including customized texts and dynamic interactive online support tools which include practice exercise questions, lecture notes, quizzes, writing labs, mock exams and more!
- Available Sessions
- Thursday, November 15, 2018, Online Course
- Saturday, December 15, 2018, Online Course
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019, Online Course
- Friday, February 15, 2019, Online Course
- Friday, March 15, 2019, Online Course
- Monday, April 15, 2019, Online Course
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019, Online Course