Organization Development and Leadership Capstone Course (Independent Study)
This Capstone Course is an independent study course based on action research using the five program courses completed as a foundation. The participant will identify a problem or issue related to course material that exists within their organization and create an action research paper. The research should describe competencies, use reference tools and theories acquired in the program, and apply best practices and analytics in an effort to address and solve the identified organizational issue.
- (optional) Building a Culture of Trust
- (optional) Building High-Performing Teams
- (optional) Creating an Engaged Workforce
- (optional) Creating Innovation that Effects the Bottom Line
- (optional) Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- (optional) Promoting Your Ideas
- (optional) Values Based Leadership
- (optional) Leading Forward
- (optional) Negotiating When You Have to Win
- (optional) Presenting Powerfully for Engagement and Impact
- (optional) Start Your Journey Into Global Leadership
- Available Sessions
This course contains no sessionsClick here to be notified about the next scheduled program.