#500 Trainer Course in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry
This course is designed for individuals interested in teaching the 10- and 30-hour construction safety and health Outreach Training Program to their employees and other interested groups. Using OSHA Construction Standards as a guide, special emphasis is placed on those topics required in the 10- and 30-hour programs as well as those which are most hazardous. Students are briefed on effective instructional approaches and use of visual aids and handouts.
This course allows the student to become a trainer in the OSHA Outreach Training Program, to conduct both 10- and 30-hour Construction Outreach classes, and to issue cards to participants after verifying course completion. Students who wish to participate as authorized Outreach trainers in the OSHA Outreach Training Program must prepare a presentation on an assigned OSHA Construction Outreach Training Program topic individually or as part of a group and successfully pass a written exam at the end of the course.
Prerequisite for OSHA 500, click here to view. :
In order to register for this class, prerequisite approval and coupon code are required.
To register after registration closes or for information on the status of your prerequisite, please contact USF OTIEC at Usfotiecfirstname.lastname@example.org. Registration closes the Friday prior to the class start date.
- Available Sessions
- December 7-10, 2020, Virtual Instructor Led Trainings
- March 1-4, 2021, Virtual Instructor Led Trainings
- April 12-15, 2021, Virtual Instructor Led Trainings
- June 7-10, 2021, Virtual Instructor Led Trainings
- August 2-5, 2021, Virtual Instructor Led Trainings
- October 4-7, 2021, Virtual Instructor Led Trainings
- November 15-18, 2021, Virtual Instructor Led Trainings