Solving Cold Case Homicides
It is estimated that there are more than 240,000 unsolved homicides in the United States since 1980! This course is intended to provide attendees with information that could assist in organizing, investigating, prosecuting, and bring these cases to a successful resolution. The seminar will bring together some of the nation's leading experts in cold case investigation and prosecution.
Topics will include:
- How to form and sustain a cold case unit
- Behavior analysis of the crime scene
- How to conduct interviews in a cold case investigation using DNA and blood patterns
- 3D visualization and historic imagery
- and Prosecution strategies in no-body cases
Click here to be notified about the next scheduled program.