Monitoring and Controlling Projects
This course will provide you with a framework to monitor and control projects. You will use a variety of tools and techniques to monitor and measure progress, including earned value.
You will also examine ways to deal with issues that arise that will help you bring in project scope as defined, on time, and on budget. You will learn to:
- Describe project planning activities that are essential to monitor and control projects.
- Develop effective communication techniques
- Calculate earned value measurements
- Develop a process to manage change requests
- Respond effectively to project events
Prerequisite: It is preferable to first complete the "Effective Project Management" course or have a basic knowledge of the PMBOK Guide. Students are required to bring the PMBOK Guide to class. (21 contact hours)
- (optional) Effective Project Management
- Available Sessions
- February 9-23, 2019, TBA USF Tampa