Course Detail: DRIV - Driver's Education | age 15+
- - Knowledgeable instructors who are licensed teachers with years of experience and training. They know the most effective ways to teach students and will help meet the learning needs of individual students.
- - Multiple locations, dates and times that fit busy schedules.
- - Flexible registration and payment plan. Please note: State law requires students be registered for Behind the Wheel before they can take the permit test. To be fully registered, full payment for Behind the Wheel must be received by the last classroom day.
- - Supportive and educational Parent Class offered multiple times and locations throughout the year. *Drivers under the age of 18 who complete Behind the Wheel instruction and are testing for a provisional driver's license MUST SUBMIT A DRIVING LOG. The driving log must show that the teen has completed at least 50 hours of supervised driving, 15 of which are nighttime hours. If a parent attends a parent class, the required number of supervised driving hours decreases to 40, 15 of which are nighttime hours.
- - We will have a smaller number of participants in each class.
- - Participants will be reminded to wash their hands before they enter the class area.
- - Desks or tables will be wiped down prior to and after class.
- - We will practice social distancing with participants at least 6 feet apart.
- - Supplies will be provided for each participant to avoid sharing items.
- - Hand sanitizer will be available.
- - Masks will be required in accordance with ISD 728, State of Minnesota, Minnesota Department of Health, and Center for Disease Control guidelines.
Additional Driver's Education Information