Certificate Detail: AVACERT - Aviation Awareness Certificate
About the Program
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU) has partnered with aviation technology leader Unison Industries to offer a unique Aviation Awareness Certificate program. The Aviation Awareness Certificate features four unique online, self-paced modules encompassing aircraft, airports, aviation, and aerospace. The 1-hour long modules focus on history, critical issues, current, near-term, and future outlooks for each topic. The modules can be taken separately or as part of the four-module Certificate. An overall Aviation Awareness Certificate of completion will be awarded to students who successfully finish all four modules.
Who Should Attend
Anyone whose career necessitates an understanding of the basics of the Aviation Industry, to include:
- Airline managers
- Airport operations managers (including airside and landside development)
- Airport/aviation directors
- Employees of Aviation/Aerospace Companies
- Anyone interested in the Aviation industry
The Aviation Awareness Certificate is divided into 4 modules covering key areas of the Aviation Industry:
- Aircraft Module
- Airport Module
- Aviation Module
- Aerospace Module
- When: This course is open enrollment and you may register at anytime. Students have 90 days to complete all 4 modules.
- Where: Online. This course is self-paced and self-guided.
- AAC 1000: Aviation Awareness Certificate Program ($129)